Range 2: Member’s Range
This is our Member’s Range, which is reserved for our yearly member-membership patrons. All members pay a reduced rate fee for the year which gives them unlimited access to the range during public hours.
Member’s Range Rules
All Members must follow the four (4) basic gun safety rules:
- Keep all firearms pointed in a safe direction.
- Never load the firearm until you are ready to shoot.
- Keep your finger of the trigger until you have your sight picture.
- Know your target and what’s behind it.
Member’s Range Availability
- The Member’s range usage is on a first-come first-serve basis. We hope that members can share the Member’s Range together. If not, members will have a two (2) hour range time interval when other members are waiting to use the range.
- Member’s Range usage is a privilege than can be revoked if the rules are not followed.
- No private classes or shooting events for profit is allowed on the Member’s Range.
- Please help us keep the range clean. Clean up your mess and restore the range to the condition you received it.
Members and Guests
- All members and their guests must wear proper shooting attire. This would include shirts, shoes, hearing and eye protection. If you do not follow these rules, then no shooting is allowed.
- All members are responsible for their guests and their actions.
Target and Shooting Rules
- No Shooting of high power rifles calibers. Only handgun, handgun caliber rifles, and shotguns are allowed. For Shotguns, only Bird shot and Buck shot is allowed. Slugs are not allowed.
- All steel targets must stay behind the sand bags.
- No shooting at trash, bottles, or cans. Paper targets and Steel plates only.
- Do not shoot or lay targets next to the sand bags.
- Do not shoot or place trash on the target frame holders.
- Drawing from a holster is allowed by qualified members only.